🎄PLEASE NOTE: Christmas Deadline is November 1st 2022 - although I will do my ABSOLUTE BEST, any order placed after this date will not be guaranteed in time for Christmas.
Custom Minimalistic Illustrated Drawings
From the beauty and rawness of motherhood, a commemorative tribute of a loved one passed, to the snapshot of everyday life or a favourite moment in time, I am so honored to create these pieces for you!
These portraits are meant to capture the essence of your loved ones – a person, a couple, your family, or pet. Drawn from your photograph, I want to evoke emotion and elegance out of the simplicity of these lines to make art out of a moment in time.
Please note: Custom minimalistic portraits typically ship within 3-4 weeks of placing an order.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose a favourite photo that you'd like recreated into a minimalistic portrait
- Photo MUST be good resolution (not blurry or pixelated when zoomed in) in order for me to capture all the necessary details
- I work from ONE photo, however, depending on how complicated I may be able to alter or add in a person (or pet) for an additional cost (contact for estimate)
- Please note that background details will not be included in the portrait (unless otherwise discussed with me prior to your order)
- If there is a logo or specific detail you’d like included in the portrait, please specify in the Order Notes. Otherwise it may not be included, dependant on the artistic style of the minimalist look
- A hand-lettered family name, special quote, or location and date (Jones Family Est. 2019) can be added to the bottom of your portrait
- Pricing of elaborate outfits or additional details may be subject to change based on amount of work needed to fulfill the request
- Specify your desired text or add-ons in the Order Notes section of checkout page, or any specific details you’d like to specify
- Portraits will be drawn and painted to reflect the photo provided as close as possible in the minimalist style
PHOTOS THAT WORK BEST:
- Try not to cut off part of the subject's head or body (feet, tops of the head, etc.), the exception being photos that are waist up. This isn't absolutely necessary as I can draw them 'off page', but helpful if you want a completed look!
- If the subject is not looking straight ahead, it is helpful to have a clear shot of the person's profile
- Ideally, photos should not have objects obstructing the subject
Prints are 8x10.
Portraits of 11 Members or more - please contact me for pricing and ordering info
ADDITIONAL PRINTS AVAILABLE (+$30) requested, please leave a note in the Order Notes for quantity
*Halos, babies, or loved ones that have passed may be added to a family portrait of two or more members free of charge. Please specify in notes or contact me for more information.
*PETS count as a 'member'
*IMPORTANT - For men with FACIAL HAIR, I will draw/paint the facial hair that is shown in the photo you provide to the best of my ability - PLEASE SPECIFY if there is a particular detail/style that you think I should know, or if he doesn't usually have a beard, etc. Sometimes shadows in your photo can create the appearance of facial hair - please specify.